Thursday, June 21, 2012

MDS BLOG HOP FRIDAY

Here we are, Friday again!

Summer is in full swing. Wish I was! 2 more weeks of this cast, and I should be a little more mobile. It has been 5 weeks already, and I am going stir crazy! At least I have MDS to keep me busy! All I need is my laptop and I am ready to roll. :)

So this weeks theme is a Celebration of some sort. Well, that leaves it WIDE open! I have done a lot of birthday pages, so I wasn't feeling like doing another. So, I selected a Christmas picture, although it's not a Christmas page. It's more of a celebration of my family.

I used the Love Letters DSP. It was one of my all-time favorite papers that SU ever made. That's another great thing about MDS...nothing ever retires!

Here is my page:


I love the vintage feel to the paper. I added an overlay stamp in soft suede to look like it was sponged along the edges. This was originally a color photograph, but I changed it to black and white and added a slight warm tone to it to make it match the overall feel of the page. 

Thank you for letting me show off my family! Look how happy Bella looks between the kids! LOL. She is our 3rd baby for sure. 

Thanks so much for visiting today. I hope you are kicking off summer doing something super fun. 
Be sure to stop by the other ladies on the blog hop and check out their projects. 



No comments:

Post a Comment