Friday, June 8, 2012

MDS BLOG HOP FRIDAY

Hello Friends,

Welcome back to another edition of MDS Blog Hop Friday.

This weeks theme was to make something Hybrid. Well, I wasn't able to meet this challenge. This huge cast I have on is preventing me from getting in my stamp room. So frustrating!
So, I just made a digital page (less the hybrid) to share with you today. I hope that is ok!

Here is my page:


I wanted to celebrate my son's 4th grade year, which is coming to a close. It's so hard to believe that he is moving on to the big school next year. Bittersweet! This is a picture from the first day of school with his good friend Owen. Cute, aren't they?

The page uses the Number One digital kit, as well is Well Worn Digital DSP. I love the muted tones of these papers.

Thanks for stopping by today. I hope you are having a great day and a wonderful weekend!

Please visit my other pals on the blog hop for some inspiration today!





2 comments:

  1. LOVE it, Terri!!!!! :) YAY for school being out!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this layout Terri!!! I really need to start creating more with MDS!! I will be featuring this layout on My Crafty Picks #67 with a link back to your blog on 6-10-12. Make sure to stop by to check out all the picks and to pick up your blog badge to display on your blog for being featured!!

    If you wish to decline please email me by responding to this comment to let me know.

    Have a great day!!
    Tiffany Bauer
    http://www.mycraftyworld.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete