Friday, May 25, 2012

MDS BLOG HOP FRIDAY

Hello Friends!

I am sorry I didn't have this up earlier this AM. My internet was out all morning and I couldn't get it posted! Weird!

This weeks challenge is to use MDS Content that will be retiring with this Catalog. I think one of my favorite kits is the Noteworthy kit, so that is the one I decided to go with.

Here is my page:



I love the bright summery colors of the patterned paper against the neutral DSP. And I also love that the focus stays on the photo, and that embellishments are kept at a minimum.

Thanks for stopping by today.  I had foot surgery on Monday. I am in a large cast and will be non weight bearing for 6 weeks. Its hard to get into my stamp room, but not so hard to work on MDS. Love that I can work on my scrapbooking while i recuperate!

Please stop by and visit the other gals on the blog hop! Have a great weekend!


5. Terri Mongeon - YOU ARE HERE! :0)

No comments:

Post a Comment