Sunday, February 28, 2010

Hostess Gift

Today I have a workshop in my home with a great customer and friend. She books with me every year during Sale-A-Bration, and she always earns a ton of free stuff. :0)

I like to make a handstamped gift for my hostesses. Sure, they get many wonderful rewards from Stampin' Up! for hosting, but I want to show my appreciation, so I like to take the time to make them something special.

Here is what I came up with for today.

This is a card portfolio - when you untie and open, holds 4 stamped cards and the matching envelopes on the inside.

Here is a peek at the inside.


I used Vintage Vogue to stamp the outside of the portfolio. The inside uses the Great Friend Stamp Set. I also used the Beautiful Wings Embosslit Die to cut and emboss some awesome butterflies on her cards. The cardstock colors are Rich Razzleberry and Old Olive. I tied it together with the Cottage Wall Designer Series Paper (my fav! It's gorgeous!) and the Rich Razzleberry Polka Dot Ribbon.

I am looking forward to a fun afternoon of stampin' with these gals today. I hope she likes her gift!

Have a great Sunday and thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment