Friday, February 19, 2010

Guest Book Simply Scrappin' Card and Box Class

You don't want to miss this one! It's AWESOME!




I am so excited to bring you this class! When I was in Phoenix last month for Leadership, I saw this gorgeous project that another demonstrator had made, and I fell in LOVE with it. It is so beautiful and elegant. I love that Stampin' Up! demonstrators always share their ideas, and so now I can bring this class to you!



We will use the Guest Book Simply Scrappin' Kit to make this beautiful box and 9 full size cards, and 4 love note cards with envelopes. This kit is the Wedding Kit, but as you can see, it makes gorgeous cards for almost any occasion.

Class Information:

Date(s):
Friday, April 2nd or Friday, April 9th

Time:
7:00 PM

Cost:
$25.00

You will receive 1/2 of a Guest Book Simply Scrappin' Kit, black and white satin ribbon, envelopes and all other material to complete the project.


Please bring adhesive, bone folder (if you have one) and scissors.

Each class is limited to 6 people. Please email me to reserve your space. Pre payment is required.


Thanks for stopping by! Have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment