Sunday, February 21, 2010

Charming

Can you believe that I have had this stamp set for about 5 months, and I never mounted it or used it until today? GASP! :0)

The set is called Charming, and it was in the Holiday Mini Catalog. Although that catalog is expired, this stamp set is still available.




Today I am holding my Birthday Mini Stamp A Stack (10 card). This is one of the cards the gals will be making.


I kept all the cards simple today since they are stamping so many of them. This one uses Kraft and Soft Suede Cardstock. We used Versamark and Soft Suede ink, and the eyelet border punch. The Soft Suede Polka Dot Ribbon finishes it off nicely. I just love how all SU products coordinate...makes things so easy!

Thanks for stopping by today! Have a great Sunday,



No comments:

Post a Comment