Friday, September 23, 2011

MDS Blog Hop...Week 8


Hello Stampers - 

Sorry for getting my post up so late this morning. We had a really busy night and I was just too exhausted!

This weeks theme is ORGANIZATION. Hmm....that one stumped me...I could USE some organization, as I am so NOT. LOL

So instead, I did a quick Halloween treat for Jacob's Class. We have a NO FOOD rule (bummer) for celebrations...so I decided to use the new 1" x 8" Cello Bags in the Holiday Mini to package up Halloween Pencils! Super cute! These bags are AWESOME. Perfect for candy, pencils, and all kinds of fun treats! And at a price of $2.50 for 50 of them, you can make an adorable treat without breaking the bank!


And here is a close up of the tags themselves. So fun and FAST to make using MDS!



One of the downloads last week was Spooky Bingo Bits. I LOVE that set and quickly purchased it! It's such a cute set and it fits inside so many of our punches! And now that we have it digitally, well, the possibilities are endless! There are 24 cool Halloween images in this set, and the cost is only $7.95!

Here is a quick tutorial in case you are new to MDS and want to learn how to make these:





Thanks for stopping by today! Make sure to visit the other ladies listed below!


Next Blog Hop Stops....


2 comments:

  1. Terri, those are so cute! I might have to make a few of those for my son's class. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think this fits with the organizational theme... now you are organized and have this project checked off of your to do list!

    ReplyDelete