Friday, September 9, 2011

MDS Blog Hop, Week #5!

Hello All!

It's Friday and that means it's MDS day! Woo Hoo!

This weeks challenge is near and dear to my heart...Halloween! We LOVE Halloween in our house! In fact our whole neighborhood digs it!

Every year we have a neighborhood Halloween party and it's SO much fun! The kids all dress up and we have lots of games, and treats, and snacks. We all take turns hosting it, and it's one of the highlights of the Fall.

This week I used the new WICKED digital download to make this page. I love the Designer Series Paper and the stamps in this kit.



I love the Spooky title on this page. I used a drop shadow and changed the color to white. It makes it ghostly! Fun!

Make sure you swing by the other stops on this Blog Hop for more fun Halloween inspiration!
Have a great weekend,



4. Terri Mongeon (You are HERE)

No comments:

Post a Comment