Friday, September 2, 2011

MDS Blog Hop , Week #4

It's Friday! Woo Hoo! And that means Blog Hop Day! 
It's been busy around here with the return of school. I am sure many of you can relate! In addition to the kids going back, my husband and I had to go back too since we both work in schools. It's been a long week getting back into the swing of it and adjusting to a routine again. But certainly no complaints! Just that working is cutting into my crafty time! Boo! 

This weeks theme is NATURE or OUTDOORS! How fun! 
I didn't have any sports related pictures, so I adapted the theme to our Dolphin Excursion on our last vacation. That was certainly OUTDOORS and lots of Nature! 


This page actually came together pretty quickly.  I used the Noteworthy Digital Kit - which contains patterned paper, and fun embellishments. The colors in this kit are some of my NEW FAVORITES this year (like Pool Party!). Super fun for summer pages! This kit is one of the awesome Hostess Selections you can select for FREE when you have a class with your friends! Fun!

I used a lot of circles on this page...both in the Designer Paper and in the Circle Punches...that I filled with more circles and dotted Designer Paper!

I hope you are enjoying this weeks blog hop! Don't forget to visit all of the wonderful ladies on the list!

Have a great Labor Day weekend!
Thanks for stopping by ~


4. Terri Mongeon (You are HERE)

No comments:

Post a Comment