Saturday, September 24, 2011

Pac Man Cupcakes!

Hello Stampers,

Well my not so little man, Jacob, is having his 10th birthday party this weekend. He wanted Pac Man cupcakes...so I went to work using My Digital Studio.

Here is how they cam out:



It was so easy to do! I used the bottom of the Cupcake Punch layered with the Wide Oval Punch in MDS...and then simply filled it with color. They eyes come from the Owl Eyes. So cute!
And the Pac Man himself is just circle punches with a piece of the pie cut out.

I filled a whole sheet with these little fellas, and printed it out on Whisper White Cardstock.
I think punched them out with my 1 1/4" circle punch, layered with a 1 3/8" circle and finally backed on a Black Scallop.

It was so fast and easy...the longest part was actually gluing the layers together!

I hope you have a great weekend.
Thanks for stopping by ~

2 comments: