Thursday, September 15, 2011

MDS Blog Hop Friday, Week #7

Hello All...Friday is upon us and that means it's time for another round of MDS Blog Hopping!

This weeks theme is FALL! Oh, fall...how I adore thee. I love the cooler temps, sweatshirts, crisp apples, and making stew in my crock pot for Sunday Football Games.

We also have lots of yummy downloads for MDS! From awesome stamp sets to designer papers, there is no shortage of delicious digital treats to make your scrapbooking easy and FAB.

Here is a quick page I put together tonight. I am sorry I didn't have time to do a double lay out, but it's just as busy as a beehive over here! LOL


My background is Soft Suede with a layer of Spice Cake Designer Paper (oh it is sooooo awesome!). I added some vanilla stitching around the edges. The journaling block is simply an oval punch filled with Vanilla paper, and a Pool Party border. The font I used on the journaling is CK Bella (love that font!).
The stamp set is French Foliage and I added a few buttons in the upper right corner.

Thanks for stopping by today! I hope you have a fun weekend planned! Don't forget to visit the other gals on the Blog Hop!




3 comments:

  1. Terri, this is so cute! Fun memories :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this! (P.S. I think you left two people off your list. I know Julie is one of them.)

    ReplyDelete
  3. can you believe how much we all love this paper! LOL! Great page

    ReplyDelete