Friday, August 26, 2011

More Field Flowers

Hello All -

Getting ready for this hurricane that is headed our way. Everyone is running to the store, getting water, milk and batteries. It kind of cracks me up a little. I mean, really? Don't we already have those things around the house? I don't know, I've never been one to panic. Even more so now, that just last week before we knew this storm was coming, my smart hubby bought a generator. Hooray! And we had trees around the house taken down last Spring. So, I hope we are all set. Time will tell.

In the mean time, I am busy in the stamp room playing with all my new goodies. Here is another pretty card I made with the Field Flowers set.


I love the buttons and pearls - it just adds texture and dimension to the card. Fun! 
Here is the recipe:

Stamp Set: Field Flowers
Cardstock: Crumb Cake, Pink Pirouette, Rose Red, Naturals White
Ink: Old Olive, Rose Red, Soft Suede
Accessories: Soft Subtle Buttons, Basic Pearls and Rhinestones, Linen Thread, Wide Oval Punch, Stampin' Sponges, Stampin' Dimensionals. Scallop Border Punch, Paper Piercing Tool

Thanks for stopping by! Have a wonderful weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment