Monday, August 15, 2011

So much more than just scrapbook pages...

WOW! Every time I turn around I am learning something NEW about My Digital Studio! To call it a digital scrapbooking program seems unfair! It does SO much more!

Yes, scrapbook pages and photo-books...in a variety of sizes...12x12, 8 1/2x11, 8x8, 6x6 and 5x5....
And cards in a ton of sizes too...

and tags, and swatchbooks...and JOURNALS?

Yes my friends. Journals. Gorgeous, awesome quality journals.

You design the front, the back and the spine...
and then send it off to be printed by Stampin' Up!'s professional print service.

And in about a week, your one of a kind, custom, unique Journal arrives at your door.

The journal is 6 1/4" x 8 1/4" and comes with 80 pages of double sided lined paper. WOW!

So, I finally sat down and designed one today!
I can't WAIT to get it! Perfect for back to school.
I used the upcoming Spice Cake Designer Series Paper (it's coming in the Holiday Mini Sept. 1st).
Oh, it's soooo pretty! Love, Love, LOVE that paper!

So here is what my journal looks like:


Isn't it pretty? I love that you can actually SPONGE the edges in MDS...or at least give the illusion of sponging! I kept the cover plain because I used a lot of the patterned DSP and I didn't want it to be too busy. 

So there you have it...
my one of a kind, custom, unique Journal. 
And I put my name on the cover, so there is NO question of who it belongs to! LOL

Thanks for stopping by today! I hope you have a great day! Please visit again soon!


No comments:

Post a Comment