Tuesday, August 2, 2011

SNOW MUCH FUN!

Hello Friends -

I know it's only the first week of August, but I am starting my Christmas Clubs and Classes this month. I am so excited about it! We have LOADS of amazing, awesome, incredible stamps and accessories for the Holidays!

Be on the look out for your Holiday Mini Catalog. It should be coming later this month...and there are just NO WORDS to describe it....I love absolutely everything in it!

Those that know me, know that I love snowmen! I have a gazillion of them (drives my husband up the wall ). He swears they breed during the summer months, and we have more each Christmas. LOL.

So, it should come as no surprise that one of the sets I fell in LOVE WITH instantly was SNOW MUCH FUN in the New Catalog.  Here are the images in this ADORABLE stamp set:
Today I spent some time in my stamp room playing around with this new set...and I just had the best time! I am working on designing a class around this set for next month. (Never too early to get those cards made!). 

Here is the first card I made ...


Isn't he cute?

The cardstock is Baja Breeze, with a layer of Whisper White that has been embossed using the Perfect Polka Dots Embossing Folder. 

I stamped my snowman in Stazon Jet Black ink (the best choice when watercoloring) and colored him in using Blender Pens and Baja Breeze, Basic Grey, Riding Hood Red and Pumpkin Pie inks. A bow with the Baja Breeze Seem Binding Ribbon gives it the finishing touch.  

I am excited to stamp with him some more....he's got a taller snowman friend in the set too, and he in next in line. :)

If you are interested in making your Holiday Cards this year, now is the time to start...a little at a time. There is much less stress NOW than there will be in December. If you make 12 a month, you will have 60 cards ready to go in December! 

I still have a few openings, but space is filling quickly! Contact me to join my Christmas Club! 

Have a great day, thank you so much for stopping by!


1 comment: