Saturday, August 6, 2011

What a GREAT day!

Today we had our Annual New Catalog Stamp Camp. We hold one every year when the new catalog is released. It gives our customers a chance to see a lot of new product and make 4 projects with all new stuff. We held it at my Church's Fellowship Hall, so we have plenty of space for all of our happy stampers! 


Everyone had a great time and really liked all the projects we made. Here are some FUN pics of some of my stampin' friends....


Look at this happy group! They had a fun day stamping together! 

My sweet pal, Bonnie. I adore that she always reads my typed directions!
 Thanks Bonnie! 

Rose is concentrating hard on her card.
I don't even think she knows I took her picture! 

Ssshhhh.....Happy Demonstrators soaking up all the
 YUMMY products in the upcoming Holiday  Mini Catalog.
You will FLIP when you see it! It's amazing!
It should be coming to your mailboxes soon!

Barb and Diane! Barb closed her eyes, but she is still smiling.
And how funny is this, Diane and I knew each other some 20 years ago.
Turns out it was from a bar she used to work at. Go figure. 

Having a blast stamping away! Nothing makes us smile like new stamps!


So before I say good night (my dogs are barking tonight...it's been a fun, but long day)....I will leave you with some stamped inspiration. 


This set is called Button Buddies. Our stampers used this set today for a different card. I loved this set so much I made a bunch of other cards with it too. This set has 8 adorable images in the set. Today they used the Piggy stamp...super cute! 

The great thing about this set, is that it is designed for buttons. Our buttons come in 3 sizes, and there are stamps that fit each size of the buttons. In each container of buttons you get a beautiful assortment of colors in all 3 sizes! Perfect! What a clever idea! Just like they say...cute as a button! :)



I used the largest buttons on this cherry card. Isn't is so summery and cute? Such a fun easy card to make. The colors are Real Red, Wild Wasabi and Whisper White. 

Thanks for dropping today. I have some more fun cards to share this week with the button buddies set so be sure to stop by! 



No comments:

Post a Comment