Saturday, August 13, 2011

More Button Buddies

Happy Saturday All!

It's a gorgeous day here in CT. Cooler temps and drier air...nice! I hope you have a great weekend!

Last week I promised a few more samples with Button Buddies. It is such a cute set, and awesome that it matches our buttons perfectly (in size and colors).

So here are a few other samples I made with this set:

Super Cute Piggy! Pool Party, Pretty in Pink, and some pearls!

And how about a CUTE baby card? Love that all these color buttons come in the same pack! 





Thanks for stopping by today! Sorry for the quick post...but everything is all a buzz in the stamp room this weekend! I have lost of Christmas Club dates coming up in the next week and I am a cutting madwoman! 

Yes, I know ....so early for Christmas Cards...but by starting NOW, you will be in great shape come December! :)

Enjoy your weekend and stop back soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment