Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Summer Mini Sneak Peak!


Have you gotten your copy of the Summer Mini Catalog in the mail yet? It's got lots of fun new stuff it in!

One of my favorite sets is The Open Sea. I really needed to add a masculine set to my inventory. I've got a gazillion floral sets but very few in the manly dept. So I snatched this one up on my first order! I should mention that the designer series paper is awesome too!

So I sat down the other day to ink up this new set and just fell in love with it. I whipped up a quick card to share with you today.

I used it for Father's Day but it is also suitable for Birthday, Thinking of You, Thank you, etc.

Cardstock: Crumb Cake, Not Quite Navy

Ink: Early Espresso, Versamark, Not Quite Navy Marker

Accessories: Color Spritzer Tool, Circle Punches, Vintage Brads, Bakers Twine in Cherry Cobbler, Stampin' Dimensionals, Stampin' Sponges.

Thanks for stopping by today! We are off to NYC for the day with the kids to see the Harry Potter Exhibit and eat as much as Patsy's Pizza as we possibly can without puking.
It should be a great day!



No comments:

Post a Comment