Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Ice Cream, anyone?


Here is a super cute and fun card! I had such fun making this one! Doesn't it look yummy??


There is actually very little stamping on this card...just the greeting. I used a lot of Designer Paper on this one...both in Poppy Parade and Pear Pizzazz. I also used some coordinating Pear Pizzazz Seam Binding Ribbon across the middle.

The cone is some Crumb Cake cardstock that I cut into the cone shape then embossed with the Square Lattice Embossing Folder. Doesn't it make it look like a waffle cone? I sponged it with some Soft Suede ink to add some dimension.

The Ice Cream Scoops were super easy to make. I just punched out a large circle ( 1 3/4" circle punch) and then used the scallop edge punch on one side. Easy! I used 3 coordinating colors - Blushing Bride, Pear Pizzazz and Poppy Parade. The cherry on top is a left over piece of Real Red Glimmer Paper that was in the Occasions Mini Catalog. I had to stock up on that, it was the best!

The greeting is from the Birthday Bliss stamp set and inked in Poppy Parade and simply punched out with the 1-1/4" square punch and baked with a scallop square.

Thanks for stopping by today! I hope you are all having a great week!

1 comment:

  1. What a neat post! Looking forward for more post from you. Thank you for sharing!

    ReplyDelete