Saturday, April 2, 2011

Just Believe in Poppy and Pear


Here is a BRIGHT springy card for you today! I used the smaller of the two floral images in the Just Believe stamp set. I just inked it in Pear Pizzazz and stamped on Whisper White.
I then used the bitty flower punch to add a few Poppy Flowers.


The ribbon is Pear Pizzazz and the greeting is from the Level 2 Hostess Set in the Summer Mini Catalog, Something to Celebrate. And not sure if you can tell but the background Poppy Parade cardstock was embossing with the Lattice Square Embossing Folder for the Big Shot. In the center of the small flowers are Basic Pearls.

It's been a busy weekend so far...

I had my group of Stampin' Gals here today for our team meeting and shoebox swap (oh yeah, we ate too...LOL). SO FUN...Love these women!

After that was over, Ed spend the better part of the day in Emily's room setting up her new bed. Which required taking down the old bed. Well, let me tell you, he is a good man...much better than I deserve. It was such a flippin' mess up there, I swear he said he almost threw up. He found 34 marbles, 9 socks, a banana peel and loads of other things (that are too gross to mention) under her bed. Our daughter is what we affectionally call, a SLOB.
But she's ours, so we'll keep her. Plus I don't think that anyone who didn't give birth to her could stand the mess. LOL. And now she is blissfully up in her room in her new bed, happy as clam.

And now that we have finished that project (who am I kidding...WE didn't do anything...Ed did it ALL) I've been held up in my stamp room prepping for my stamp camp tomorrow.

Now that I am done with that, I am headed to bed to read. I have been going to bed at 9:30. Isn't that crazy? Well, I have to because I have been getting up at 6 AM to run. Yes, two things you can't believe. Up at 6 (well, maybe 6:10) and running. I am just a month into it, but I love it. I got a new treadmill and I downloaded this fab app for my iPhone called Couch to 5K. It's awesome. It starts you slowly running and alternates with walking. Each week the running time increases while the walking time decreases. The goal is at the end of the program you are running the entire time (5k).

And I am currently reading Jodi Piccoults new book, Sing You Home. So far I really like it. I have been ripping through the books pretty fast lately. Love a good read! What's the best book you've read lately? I am always up for suggestions!

Thanks for stopping by! Have a great Sunday!



No comments:

Post a Comment