Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Easter Blossoms in Baja Breeze


Hello Stampers!

Today I have such a pretty card to share using the Easter Blossoms Stamp Set. I love the Cherry Blossoms image in this set (at least I think they are cherry blossoms...LOL.)

We made this tonight with my monthly stamp club. Everyone loved it!



The card base is Crumb Cake. The layer is Baja Breeze embossed using the Square Lattice Embossing Folder for the Big Shot. The image was inked using Stampin' Write Markers in Baja Breeze and Soft Suede.

After it was stamped on the Whisper White, I added a little 2 way glue and dusted it with Dazzling Diamonds Glitter. The ribbon is the Crumb Cake Seam Binding Ribbon tied into a bow and attached to the branch with a glue dot.

So there is a funny story about this Easter Blossoms Stamp Set. I had ordered something else, and Stampin' Up! had sent me this one in error. Which was no big deal, except they sent me the FRENCH version! LOL. So I called them and they sent me the correct set I ordered and asked me to return this one. But then I started to really like this image. So I decided to keep the set - even though the greetings are in French. I had the Easter Wishes stamp from another set I could use. I am thinking that Emily could score some points with her French teacher though, and stamp her an easter card in French! :0)

Tomorrow I am headed on a field trip with Jacob and his 3rd grade class. We are going to the Hillstead Museum here is Farmington, and we are going to see some Monet paintings and then the kids are getting to paint too. Hopefully it will be a better weather day than it was today and not pouring!

Thanks for stopping by today. I have to run as Jacob just dropped his jello complete with whip cream on the sleeping dog. Never a dull moment!

Until next time....

No comments:

Post a Comment