Wednesday, April 20, 2011

New Catty Sneak Peek!

Did you check out the Spring is Blossoming Promotion that is going on this month? It's a chance to get a new stamp set and new Designer Series Paper from the upcoming catalog...right NOW!

The stamp set is the Four Frames Set which coordinates perfectly with the Designer Label Punch! I love when products are designed to work together. It makes paper crafting so simple and so pretty!

I have been having fun playing with these new products. Here is one of the first cards I made. I kept the stamping simple because the paper is a bold pattern. But that is the best thing about it, because you only need a "smidge" on your card. That 12x12 paper will last a long time!


The card base is Cherry Cobbler, with a layer of Pear Pizzazz. Then I used about a 1 - 1/2" strip of the DSP on the top layer, and paired it with another piece of Cherry Cobbler that has been embossed with the Vintage Wallpaper Embossing Folder. A pretty bow in Pear Pizzazz Seem binding ribbon finishes it off.

I inked the bird stamp in Cherry Cobbler and stamped on Whisper White. I then used the stamp set Teeny Tiny Wishes to select my greeting. The stamps are the perfect size to fit inside the decorative label punch.

Well, I hope you are having a good week. As you read this we are in NYC for the day....and I am sure we are having a good time! LOL. I will tell you all about it when we get back.

Happy Thursday!


No comments:

Post a Comment