Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Stampin' Up! Treat Boxes...

...are so adorable and easy peasy! They come flat, you just fold together and viola!

I packaged up some treats for my neighbor who helped me out in a pinch a few weeks ago...so I wrapped the contents in a cello bag with pretty ribbon. And then I used the Stampin' Up! exclusive Two Tags Die (which is on SALE right now along with many other Big Shot dies!) to make this adorable tag. The snowman I put together with punches. Isn't he cute?

Here is a close up of the tag:

I love making gifts for people this time of year. Yes, it takes a little time, but you can't put a price on giving a gift that you hand crafted. You can't buy that in a store, and it's much more cost effective. This year, use your hands instead of your wallet. :-)
Have a great day everyone! Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment