Wednesday, December 9, 2009

BLOG CANDY WINNER!

Thanks for all of your wonderful comments on my blog! The cookie swap was a lot of fun and everyone loved the little houses I made. :)

It's time to announce the Blog Candy Winner! Random generator selected the following comment:

Michelle said...

Cute stuff Terri!!! I wish I was 1/4 as crafty as you are!! LOL!

This would be of all people, my evil twin Michelle Beatt Burton whom I have known for some 20 years! She and I traveled together in Up With People back in 1989 - 1990. We lost touch for many years, but thanks to Facebook, many of our cast has reconnected and it's been so great!

Congratulations, Michelle! Email me your address and I will get the Snow Buddies stamp set in the mail to you!

Have a great day everyone!

Terri



No comments:

Post a Comment