Wednesday, December 23, 2009

One more Christmas Card

I am so sorry for not being a better blogger this month. I have been crazy busy (like most of you I am sure) getting ready for Christmas. I made over 80 cards this year, plus a special few done with My Digital Studio. I love making cards, gifts and tags...and every year I swear I am going to start earlier. And every year I don't.

I used the Dasher stamp for most of my cards this year. I just love that little reindeer. And he's only a $9 stamp! I made several versions, as there were so many I wanted to make. On this one, I wanted to use up some of the Christmas Cocoa Designer Paper I had left over.


The white cardstock behind dasher was embossed using the petals a plenty embossing forlder and the Big Shot die cut machine. The snowflake is made from the punch, and a brad in the center finishes it off.

I wish everyone a safe, healthy and happy holiday season. I look forward to stamping with you in the new year!

Merry Christmas to all ~

No comments:

Post a Comment