Wednesday, December 30, 2009

My Digital Studio 2010 Calendar

I have been having so much fun playing with My Digital Studio this week. In addition to Scrapbook pages and cards, it also makes amazing calendars. I used many of my favorite pictures of my family to create amazing scrap pages for my 12x12 calendar. It's so easy and FUN. The possibilities are endless!

Here is the cover, and the January and February pages. I will share a few months each day.

COVER

(look how BIG Bella is now! She weighs over 80 lbs!)

JANUARY

FEBRUARY


I love looking at these pictures when my kids were so small. Time goes by so fast! I also love that in MDS, we have access to last years In Colors....Baja Breeze (which I used on the January layout), Riding Hood Red, Pink Pirouette...some of my favorites!

On the February layout, I used the Night and Day Designer Paper. It's awesome that our Designer Papers are part of the program and we can use it digitally. Very cool!

Thanks for stopping by today! Have a great day and stop by again soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment