Monday, January 24, 2011

Pictures from Leadership


I wanted to share a couple pictures of my trip to Tennessee. The best part of any trip is being with these amazing women. I only wish that we could see more of each other.

Here are a few of my favorite pictures:

One of my favorite people in the world, and Stampin' Up! ROCK STAR, Kimberly VanDiepen. You have to be patient when you are with her....because every 10 feet someone stops her to tell her how much they love her (can't blame them, really). So, it takes forever to reach your destination. LOL. Now we just leave her behind and she eventually catches up (tee-hee).
Love ya, sister.


This is Katherine Allen, my fabu roomie. Even if she does get up at 6 AM to go running, I still adore her. We haven't roomed together in quite awhile, so it was fun to hang with her again. She is my partner in crime when it came to the $72 manicure. ;0) Good times!


These gals just make me happy! Jenny on the left, and Max with her silliness in the middle. I met Jenny through Kimberly, and I am so glad I did. She is a super person and a very talented stamper. Now Max is wild woman (can you tell?). She makes me laugh whenever we are together. Not only is she a Stampin Up! Super-Star, she also works in the Home Office at SU as a Service Account Manager. So glad to have her as a friend!


This is a group of AMAZING LADIES - most of them from Arizona. You may recognize the famous Diana Gibbs next to me on the left. She is an amazing stamper (her watercoloring techniques are phenominal). Starting from the left is Tracy, Marlene, Diana, Me, Rhonda and Katherine. So fun to see these ladies and get lots of hugs! I met Diana years ago when we were both waiting for our passport for the Panama Canal Cruise....we were so stressed out! LOL. They came in the nick of time and we had a great trip!


This gal is like my soul mate. God I LOVE HER. This is Sharon Armstrong. She is one amazing lady who has been through so much in her life. And she keeps fighting and keeps smiling.
We get along like peas and carrots. I light up when I see her. She is just such an inspirational person and this year she is serving on the Stampin' Up! Advisory Board. I think they made a great choice selecting Sharon!


As you can see, it's so much more than rubberstamps and ink.. It's relationships and friendships that have enriched my life more than I could have ever imagined. These ladies are such a blessing to me and I am so thankful for every single one of them!

Thanks for letting me share,

2 comments:

  1. You're darn tootin' it's more then just stamps and inks, you are a dear sweet friend, and I am blessed to have met you through our passport dilemna, I can hardly wait to see you again soon!
    Love you,
    Di

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was definitely fun being partners in crime again! Look forward to many, many more awesome events with you and the fabulous SU! ladies! :)

    ReplyDelete