Friday, January 21, 2011

Clearly For You


Another one of the perks we get as demonstrators is lots of free merchandise! And this Leadership in Nashville was over the top! Stampin' Up! spoiled us with tons of free stamps, paper and accessories - and it was heaven!

The free set we got for our Make and Takes is called Clearly For You, in the new Occasions Mini Catalong. Aside from being the perfect size for the Simply Adorned Charms, it also makes beautiful cards! On this one I paired it with the new Vintage Blossoms Designer Series Paper.



The card base is Very Vanilla, sponged with Early Espresso. I ran a piece of Cherry Cobbler through the Big Shot using the Top Note Die (love that die...I use it A LOT!). I stamped the flowers on the Cherry Cobbler in Versamark ink. Then cut another Top Note from the Designer Paper - and cut it in 1/2 and adhered to the Cherry Cobbler.

The ribbon is Pear Pizzazz and I frayed the ends a little to give it some dimension. I threaded the button with our Linen thread, and tied a bow. The button has several glue dots behind it to keep it in place. The main image is the birds, simply stamped in Early Espresso ink and punched out with the Decorative Label Punch.

This was a pretty easy card to make - it came together pretty quickly.

I am sure enjoying the little buds and blossoms on this paper. I've had enough of this snow and I am so ready for Spring. I hope we don't have any more snow days, or the kids will be in school until July! LOL

Thanks for stopping by! Bundle up and keep warm!




No comments:

Post a Comment