Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Leadership Swap Cards


Another great thing about Stampin' Up! Events is the SWAPPING! You make as many card fronts as you want to swap - then you come home with tons of other ideas. So fun!
Here are a few that I love!



This is the set Bold Blossom from the Occasions Mini Catalog. I love the cheery bright colors on this card! Who wouldn't love to receive this in the mail? It would totally make my day!


This valentine has lot of fun shapes and element on it. It is the set Be My Valentine from the Mini Catalog, with a little help from the XOXO set. This one is made my my good friend Kimberly VanDiepen. :)


Ok, can I just say that I LOVE how the tulip embossing folder was not only used on the card base but also around the focal point? Very clever! Love the clean lines and simplicity of the White, Black and Real Red heart. This awesome card was made by my pal Tracy Altemose.

Make sure to comeback tomorrow for more samples! And don't forget that with your $50 purchase you will earn FREE SALE-A-BRATION rewards! Click the link in my signature line for details!

No comments:

Post a Comment