Wednesday, January 19, 2011

My Digital Studio ROCKS!

While at Leadership we had a great class on My Digital Studio, Stampin' Up!'s complete digital papercrafting software.

To call it digital scrapbooking would be such an injustice - - - as it does SO much more. Scrapbooks, Cards, Calendars, Journals, Movies, DVD's...it truly is a complete digital program.

So, while we had yet ANOTHER snow day yesterday (insert screaming here) I decided to work on my 2011 Calendar (before it's 2012). LOL.

I sent it off to be printed (there is a print option for home, or you can use SU's Professional Print Service) and I should have it in a few days. In the mean time, I made it into a movie and added a little music. It's awesome and I would love to share it with you!

Turn up the volume...because My Life Would Suck Without You!


1 comment: