Saturday, May 29, 2010

Sweet Scoops!

It's Memorial Day Weekend - the official start to Summer! What better way to start off summer than with a yummy Ice Cream Cone?

The New Stamp Set, Sweet Scoops, is perfect for summer birthdays, party invitations, or a gift card to Friendly's, Cold Stone Creamery, or Dairy Queen!

I was inspired by another card I saw - - - it just made me think of sherbet! I paired this set with the Island Oasis Paper.




If this doesn't make you think of summer, flip flops, and melting ice cream running down your arm...then I don't know what will! :)

Thanks for stopping by! I hope you have a wonderful weekend, and take some time to get yourself an ice cream cone. :)



Sweet Scoops Stamp Set - #117078 (Wood Mount) #120078 (Clear Mount)
Island Oasis Designer Series Paper - # 117173
Rose Red Ink Pad: # 101778
Old Olive Ink Pad - #102277
Tempting Turquoise Ink Pad - #100814
Tempting Turquoise Cardstock - #102067
Old Olive Grosgrain Ribbon - 5/8" - # 109054

Click HERE to place your Stampin' Up! order. Click SHOP NOW in the upper right corner.

No comments:

Post a Comment