Saturday, May 29, 2010

More Elements of Style

Someone stop me...I can't seem to put this stamp set down! I need a 12 step program for this Summer Mini Catalog (LOL!). Just wait until I get started on the Sweet Scoops Set! :0)

Here is another Elements of Style Card. I love the vintage feel of this one. It's sort of antique looking with just Pretty in Pink on the flowers.


The card base is Soft Suede (so happy that it is sticking around as a permanent addition to our color palette!). I then inked the En Francais Background Stamp in Sahara Sand and lightly stamped it on the Very Vanilla Layer. I inked the main flower image in Soft Suede and stamped it on the Vanilla layer, then colored it in with Pretty in Pink and Old Olive Classic Ink Pads and a blender pen.

I added a touch of 2 way glue and Dazzling Diamonds Glitter to the flowers, tore the corner off and sponged it all with Soft Suede. I inked the swirl image in the stamp set in Soft Suede and stamped it in the lower left corner of the Soft Suede card base. It gives a wonderful tone-on-tone look to the project.

To finish it off, I tied it all up with our luxurious Vanilla Satin Ribbon.

I hope these new samples are sparking your creativity! Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!






Elements of Style Stamp Set - # 118611 (Wood Mount); #120045 (Clear Mount)

En Francais Background Stamp - #109521

Soft Suede Card Stock # - #115318

Soft Suede Classic Ink Pad - #115657

Pretty In Pink Classic Ink Pad - #101301

Old Olive Classic Ink Pad - # 102277

Blender Pens - #102845

2 Way Glue Pen - #100425

Dazzling Diamonds Glitter - #102023

Vanilla Satin Ribbon - #117291

Click HERE to place your Stampin' Up! Order, then select SHOP NOW from the upper right corner.

No comments:

Post a Comment