Monday, May 24, 2010

Say HELLO to Summer and Tropical Party!

I am IN LOVE, LOVE, LOVE with the New Summer Mini Catalog! I have been having such fun putting together new class ideas to share with you.

The newest creation coming your way is my TROPICAL PARTY CLASS.

What an awesome stamp set and coordinating Designer Paper for summer. Got any tropical vacation pictures you haven't scrapped yet? This set and paper is PERFECT for that!
But, today...I am excited about the cards and the PURSE that holds them!
Lookie here:



This was a project that another demonstrator shared with me over the weekend. I fell in love with it so I came home and got to work right away trying to figure out how to make it! And just look at how adorable it is!

Here is the purse opened up. There are 2 pockets on each side. Each pocket holds 3 cards and envelopes.

Here are the 6 cards with the purse.



And here is a closer view of just the cards:
The cards are themed for Birthday, Celebration, Thinking of You, Thank you, and Cheers to You!
How fun!

OK - now for the class details.

I am trying to squeeze this in soon before the new catalog hits and everyone is out of school and on summer vacation.

DATE: Friday, June 11th

TIME: 6:30 PM

COST: Cost includes all materials, AND the Tropical Party Stamp Set for you to keep!
Your choice of Clear Mount or Wood Mount.
Wood Mount: $32.00
Clear Mount: $ 28.00

Please note that if you select Clear Mount you will need to bring Clear Blocks to class to use your set. If you need the clear blocks, please let me know and I can order them for you.

Class is limited to 6 participants. Please email me to reserve your space. Prepayment is required. Please bring adhesive and scissors to class.

You may pay now by using the PayPal Link below, or email me to reserve your space and send a check. Payments must be received by June 1st.



SELECTION





Thanks for stopping by today! Hope to see you at a stamping class soon!


No comments:

Post a Comment