Friday, May 28, 2010

Simple and Elegant Elements of Style

Elements of Style is (I think!) my favorite stamp set in the Summer Mini. It's so elegant and no matter what you do with it, it's gorgeous.

I saw a card similar to this on another Demonstrators Blog, and I just loved it. It's clean, simple and you don't need anything else. It is just so pretty!



I used Very Vanilla cardstock for the card base. I then ran Vanilla Cardstock through the Big Shot with the Beautiful Butterflies Die Cut. Then I inked the Stamp with Stazon Jet Black, and stamped on the die cut butterflies. I colored them in using Pretty in Pink, Rose Red and Old Olive Classic Ink Pads with a Blender Pen. I popped them up on Stampin' Dimensionals and added the greeting underneath.

Simple and easy!

Thanks for stopping by today! Hope you are having a great weekend ~

Elements of Style Stamp Set - # 118611 (wood mount) ; #120045 (Clear Mount)

Big Shot - # 113439

Beautiful Butterflies Stampin' Up! Exclusive Die - #114507

Blender Pens - #102845

Pretty In Pink Ink Pad- # 101301

Rose Red Ink Pad - #101778

Old Olive Ink Pad - #102277

Stazon Jet Black Ink Pad - #101406

Click HERE to Place a Stampin' Up! Order, then click SHOP NOW in the upper right corner.

1 comment: