Friday, April 17, 2009

Test Run

Well, I think I should be able to go live in a day or two. Thanks to Heather and Michelle for setting all this up for me! I am learning (albeit slowly...but I will get there)!

So, I thought I would try to post an actual project! GASP! I know, you're shocked....


I just learned how to do my watermark, and all that jazz. So, here we go....



This is a card we made this month at my Card Club...isn't it pretty and oh, so springy? Lots of So Saffron going on here. This set is called Great Friend and it's new in the Occassions Mini Catalog. And did you notice that new gor-jus scallop oval punch? LOVE IT! Coordinated perfectly with our Large Oval Punch!

This is a busy weekend! I have a Crazy For Cupcakes Class tonight with 6 fabulous ladies...we are going to have a great time. After all, who doesn't love a good cupcake?
And Sunday is the Spring Fling Stamp A Stack. New location...Giamatti Little League Center on Mix Street in Bristol...lots of light, lots of room...it's all good. Look forward to seeing your smiling faces over the weekend. Enjoy your day and thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment