Saturday, April 18, 2009

Cupcake Class and a little Flower Fancy to boot

So, it's been kinda hectic around here this weekend. I had a Cupcake Class with some fab ladies on Friday...it was a lot of fun. We stamp, we laugh...we screw up our cards...we flip over the cardstock and start again....But we don't mind. No one is in a hurry to get home...we just have a girls night. So here is a picture of what they made at class.... Isn't it just the yummiest looking set of cards you've ever seen? The class also included the stamp set Crazy for Cupcakes...so they will be able to make more at home. :)

So today was mostly spend getting everything ready for the Spring Stamp A Stack tomorrow. We have these twice a year. It's a full day of stamping, and it's a lot of fun...but it takes weeks of prep. Now, I am not complaining mind you...it's just that I have been less than organized lately. It looks like a bomb went off in my stamp room. And honestly, I am pretty much a "fly by the seat of my pants" kinda girl. Just to give you an idea, I had to overnight ribbon and paper that I forgot to order...and it showed up last night. So, today was spent making sure everything is as it should be for the big day. Now, if you are coming tomorrow, and you are missing something in your bag...I am sure it will be because I was cramming up until the 11th hour. But don't worry...between me, Kim and Judy, we've got extras and should have all the bases covered. Thank GOD for the wonderful ladies on my team!


So, here is a card that I just love. It's using the new stamp set Flower Fancy. It's such a simple design, but I think that is what I love best about it. I am drawn to simple, clean designs without too much fuss.


I think I just love the color combo of Baja Breeze and Chocolate Chip (can you tell...? My blog is in those colors, too). I do hate to see the end of the SU year because we have to say goodbye to these wonderful In-Colors (Baja Breeze is one) that we have come to love over the year. New ones will replace them in the new catty...but I tend to get attached (yes, I know...I have issues).

Hope you are having a wonderful weekend! Thanks for stoping by! Hope to see many of you at the Stamp A Stack tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment