Monday, April 27, 2009

Love You Scrapbook Layout


This is one of the layouts from my Monthly Scrapbook Club. Lots of fun stuff going on here. First we have Bella Bleu, which is one of our new Designer Series Papers. It's got an antique vintage feel to it in Vanilla, Kraft and Not Quite Navy. It's super delicious.
We also used the Big Shot. The LOVE YOU title was done using the larger Alphabet Set. And the little envelope is also a die cut. What a cute envelope to tuck a little note into. And we also used the pretties kit...the flower on the first page. The flowers come white, but we just colored it to match the paper with the Stampin' Pastel Chalks. We also used a piece of the Vanilla Hodge Podge Hardware. I love that the hardware matches our punches, it makes it so easy that so many of our products go together.
And last, but not least...let's appreciate the subject. This is my now 7 year old, Jacob. He was sure a cutie when he was a baby (of course I am biased). :0)
I welcome you to join me at one of my club meetings. Just give me the heads up a few days in advance if you are planning to come. Details can be found by clicking the link to the right for my Upcoming Events.
Hope you enjoyed the weather today! It's going to be a hot one tomorrow (in the 90's). I had Ed put the Air Conditioner in my stamp room tonight. I would be very crabby if I had to work out here tomorrow in the heat!
Thanks for stopping by! Have a great night!

No comments:

Post a Comment