Tuesday, April 28, 2009

More Hawaii

So, I am pretty much held up in my Stamp Room today getting prepped for the next few weeks. It's a hot one today, and of course, I keep thinking about how awesome Hawaii was. Here are a few more pictures for your viewing pleasure. :)

This is a picture of Emily and I petting Eva the dolphin. One of the best parts of the trip was experiencing Dolphin Quest. AMAZING!

Here are my cute munchkins getting all suited up for Dolphin Quest. :)

This is Hapuna Beach. And it was just as spectacular as it looks. The ocean temp was 80 degrees! :)


2 of my dearest stamping up friends...Dawn and Diana (hey gals!). I love these ladies...they are amazing women. Only wish we got to see eachother more often.

Thanks for poppin in! Have a super day!

No comments:

Post a Comment