Sunday, January 13, 2013

OH. MY. WORD!

I can't believe that I haven't posted anything since November 30th! Shame on me! I must have fallen off the blogging wagon, and got caught up in Christmas, etc. No excuses! I apologize for the lack of posts! I will *try* to get better going forward.

As I write this, I am sitting in Cincinnati airport heading back to CT. after a fabulous girls trip to Orlando for the Stampin' Up! Leadership Conference. It never disapoints. So many pretty things, lots of creativity and I come home renewed and excited to get back into my stamp room. 

Look at this EYE CANDY! My friend Kimberly made it for me! She is a rock star! GAW-JUS!


So many pretty trinkets and embellishments from the  Spring Catalog ..it is amazing! The accessories alone send me over the moon! And after seeing so many beautiful samples using these items, I can't wait to start holding some classes and sharing them with you! 

More than the creativity and pretty things, this trip was about a lot of laughs with some great friends. You know, if it weren't for Stampin' Up! I never would have met any of these ladies. They are wonderful human beings and I adore them all. 

Here is a fun picture that Kimberly took of us with her camera, and did her fancy shmancy stuff with it, and viola! It's ART!


Cool, right? I love it! She is full of clever little tricks, that one! :)

Time for one more yummy sample before I board my next plane...

This is perfect for Valentine's Day! This was a sample on the display board at the SU Conference. So pretty, and vintage! 
And it's got pink M & M's inside! Love! 



Next time I will have to tell you about how we were stuck in traffic headed to the Stampin' PJ Party (of course wearing our pajamas) and the gas light came on. It was a close one, I tell ya...good times!

Thanks for stopping by...

No comments:

Post a Comment