Wednesday, January 16, 2013

More New Goodies!

Today was a snow day! Yippee! We all turn into a 10 year old when school is closed! For me, it meant getting unpacked from my Orlando trip and cleaning up my stamp room. There was still Christmas stuff everywhere! LOL 

One of the most things about Stampin' Up! events is swapping cards with fellow Demonstrators. I always get some great ideas from swaps. And this event was no different. 

Here are a few that I loved! 


This one features the Tea for Two Designer Series Paper and one of the Rosettes found in the Spring Catalog. Do you see the tiny butterflies? Yummy new punch! Love it! The tickets are all the rage too...so don't miss the new set, That's the Ticket. Of course, we have a coordinating punch too! :)




Love is definitely in the air! We have a wonderful Suite of products called Hearts a Flutter! Don't miss the stamps, designer paper and the framelit dies that all coordinate perfectly. See that pretty doily in the background there? Oh so girly and flirty! You can find those in the Spring Catalog too! 



If you haven't gotten a copy of the new Spring Catalog, please drop me a note and I will get one off to you. You can also click here to view it online as a PDF.

Thanks for stopping by today. It's a cold, snowy day here in CT. So I hope wherever you are, you got to make something pretty! 



No comments:

Post a Comment