Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Vintage Love

I just received a box of LOVE from Stampin' Up! A box full of wonderful goodies from the Spring Catalog. 

Where do I begin? 

Let me show you the beautiful card I made tonight with these new treats. :)


The cardstock base is Basic Grey. The layer is Very Vanilla embossed with the Fancy Fan embossing folder


The Designer Series Paper is new...and oh so pretty. You can find it in the Spring Catalog. It is called Tea For Two. This paper is so springy and cintage. I love it! 
Here is a closer look:


But my favorite element of this card is the vintage flowers. This flower trim comes in a long strand, 2 yards long, in Very Vanilla. 



I cut off three flowers and then used a few drops of Calypso Coral reinker mixed with some water, to color them. After dipping the flowers in the ink, I used my heat tool to dry them. I love this because the heat scrunches up the flowers on the edge, which is so cool. Just watch them carefully if you decide to try it. It's awesome, but the heat tool is very hot and your flowers can shrivel too much! 


Remember you can get all of these items in my online store. Be sure to check it out. 
And remember, it's Sale-A-Bration time! That means FREE GOODIES for you with every $50 purchase. 


Thanks for stopping by! 
Happy Wednesday!



No comments:

Post a Comment