Friday, November 30, 2012

MDS BLOG HOP FRIDAY

Hello Friends -

Sorry for missing last week. I took a nasty fall and had sprained my hand, thus no computer time for me. This weeks challenge is a sketch. Here is the layout we were to use for inspiration:


This sketch was really a challenge for me! I tend to use one or two pictures on a layout, so to have 8 really stretched me out of my comfort zone! :) I played around with it for quite awhile, and each revision brought on a new look. 

Here is my completed page:


I've used a couple different digital kits on this page. The background paper is from Tickets and Tags, as well as the tags and labels. The borders are actually using the Digital Tape in Basic Gray. The "Best Day Ever " Ticket and "Love this" arrow are from the "Keep This Memory" kit, which is so great for vacation pictures or special trips. It has lots of fun elements. I used it on our Disney Cruise digital book, and I was so happy with it. 

The crumpled paper look is actually a digital overlay. They are SO fun for adding texture or background to your paper. I use them A LOT. This particular one is from the Natural Composition Overlay set. 

Thanks so much for stopping by today! Please continue on the hop and check out what the other ladies have in store for you!

Have a great weekend!






6. Terri Mongeon - YOU ARE HERE!

No comments:

Post a Comment