Sunday, June 19, 2011

Stamp Camp Cards!


Yesterday I had a full house for my June Stamp Camp! It was so great to have the house full of happy stampers!

I thought I would share the projects that we made with you! Everyone seemed to love them!

This is a unique card, as the greeting part is actually a flap that flips up to reveal the greeting space. We used the Elegant Soiree Paper (soon retiring) and the Fun Flowers Die for the Big Shot. Big hit with the ladies!



This was also very popular with today being Father's Day and all! This is The Open Sea Stamp Set and the Nautical DSP from the Summer Mini Catalog. I am so glad I purchased it...I don't own many masculine sets! This one I LOVE!



This one might have been the favorite of the day! This the is Strength and Hope Stamp Set. It's is the Breast Cancer Research Set ($2 from the sale of each set goes to the Breast Cancer Research Foundation)! I adore that Stampin' Up! gives back in so many ways!

This is Early Espresso, Very Vanilla and Baja Breeze Cardstock. The embossing folder is the Finial Press - sponged with Early Espresso Ink. The ribbon is Early Espresso Satin. And lots of pearls add a beautiful finishing touch!




The last card is a lovely floral from Just Believe. I ADORE this set and I hope it NEVER retires! It is gorgeous no matter WHAT you do with it! This is Rose Red and Crumb Cake. Delish!




Thanks for stopping by today! Only a few weeks until the release of the NEW CATALOG! WOO HOO! Stay tuned for info about a New Catalog Stampin' Event!

Happy Father's Day to all!

No comments:

Post a Comment