Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Father's Day My Digital Studio Pages


Hello Stampers and Scrappers!

I have been once again bitten by the MDS (My Digital Studio) bug. I have been seeing so many AWESOME pages and the new downloads SU! has every week are AWESOME.

Father's Day was awesome around here! The kids and I made a special breakfast for Daddy...home made Cinnamon Rolls. We had never made them before, and it was a rocky start, but thanks to Jacob (my best baking helper) we pulled it off. We also got Daddy an OVER THE TOP gift...Red Sox tickets...but not just ANY tickets...these are AMAZING tickets...right near the dugout on the 1st base line. I have a special friend who hooked me up (thanks, E!).

Anyway, I took such fun pictures I had to scrap them. So here is what I came up with . I should mention the inspiration came from fellow Demonstrator, Heather Summers. She just ROCKS MDS like no one I know! You should check out her blog. I hope to grow up and be like her someday. She is an amazing stamper, scrapbooker, MOM and friend! :)

Anyway, here are my pages! Thanks for stopping by today! I hope you are having a great start to your week!














No comments:

Post a Comment