Sunday, June 5, 2011

The Open Sea


I can't believe it's been over a MONTH since I've posted! WOW. My sincerest apologies. I think I lost my mojo somewhere...but I feel it returning.

The Summer Mini Catalog is in full swing. My hands down favorite set in the catalog is The Open Sea. I just love it! The matching Nautical Designer Paper, and the cherry cobbler bakers twine all pair up to make awesome creations! And honestly, I don't have hardly ANY masculine sets in my inventory, and I needed to add one in a big way!

So, the past few days I have been having lots of fun creating in my stamp room with these new goodies. I will share 2 cards with you today (since I haven't posted in a long time).


This first one uses Crumb Cake, the nautical designer paper, and cherry cobbler. I did lots of sponging on it to give it a rustic look. The ribbon was scrunched up and stuck to the card using Sticky strip. I love that look!



The 2nd one uses Crumb Cake and Marina Mist. All of these awesome colors are in the pack of designer paper. This one I added some vintage brads to tie the look together. The ship was stamped in Early Espresso and then colored in a bit with Marina Mist and Crumb Cake.



Thanks for stopping by today! I hope you have a great week!


No comments:

Post a Comment