Sunday, June 26, 2011

My Digital Studio...AMAZING!!


Well, I have been re-bitten by the MDS bug! OMG, I am having SO MUCH fun! I have always been a scrapbooker first, then stamper next. I adore all my stamps and inks and embellishments. But when SU came out with MDS a few years ago, I adored the ease, and the control over my projects.

Well, as I mentioned in an earlier post, my friend Heather is an MDS genius! I have been spending some time this week scrapping some of my favorite moments. And I am IN LOVE!

Here is a favorite page I made this week!




There are so many FUN elements on this page! I love that the colors really bring out the photograph. To me, a good scrapbook page should ENHANCE the photograph, not distract from it.

Thanks for letting me share! I have lots more pages to share this week. No, I am not going completely digital. Although it's tempting. It's just another creative outlet!

Have a great week! I think the rain has finally stopped! Woo Hoo!

No comments:

Post a Comment