Saturday, March 12, 2011

Yes, I am still alive!


Hello Stampers!

I can't believe it's been 3 weeks since I've updated my blog! WOW! I am so sorry!
Now that I work outside the home, it's harder to find the time to get it all done.

Plus, I have some exciting news! I got a call from Stampin' Up! A few weeks ago and they asked me to be a presenter at the Regional Seminar in Hartford on March 19th! WOW. I was so honored that they asked me! So I have been held up in the stamp room working on projects to present. I can't believe it's coming up next Saturday! No pressure, just a few hundred demonstrators I have to present to. (My stomach just did a flip!) LOL.

I will be sure to share my projects when the presentation is over. My demonstration is scrapbooking related and I am having such fun creating samples. :)

Most of my downline will also be at the seminar, so I am hoping to have one of them video tape it for me. If it doesn't completely suck I may post it for you to see. LOL.

Wish me luck!

Now for a little stamped inspiration! This card is awesome, and really, there is not a lot of stamping on it! Most of the amazing elements come from the Big Shot!


The card base is Very Vanilla sponged with Soft Suede. The Marina Mist layer was run through the Big Shot using the Vintage Wallpaper embossing folder. The flowers (which I am so in love with) uses the new FUN FLOWERS die in the Occasions Mini Catalog. That die is AMAZING.
Cuts out 3 flowers all at the same time. I just sponged them, layered them together and added a button to the center with a glue dot. Easy and beautiful!

Thanks for stopping by today! Enjoy the weekend!


1 comment:

  1. I am so excited for you!!! Cant wait to see you demonstrate at the seminar!!!!!! you will be fine!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete