Saturday, March 26, 2011

Just believe...in Spring!


I have faith that one day, it WILL be warm again. It's just taking an awfully long time. Sheesh! One step forward, 2 steps back.

So while I am waiting for Spring to arrive, I am playing with some floral type sets and using lots of pinks and spring colors.

Here is a simple, but pretty card that I made using the Just Believe stamp set.

The card base is Melon Mambo, with a touch of Pretty in Pink. I colored the stamp with my Old Olive and Melon Mambo markers, and misted it with a water bottle. Then stamped on Whisper White cardstock. I did a little splatter of ink using the color spritzer tool. Then added some ribbon and a button. Easy and so cute!

I also decided to use a few pretty in pink butterflies. I die cut those out using the Beautiful Wings emboslit. I sponged the edge lightly with Melon Mambo, and added them to the card with a mini glue dot.

Make sure to check out my calendar, as I have listed some spring dates for camps and classes. I hope you can come stamp with me soon!

Have a great weekend, all!

1 comment:

  1. What a pretty card!Love the colors, love the card.I have a tiny question, I'm a SU demonstrator as well, I was just wondering, what was the name of the stamp set you used on your card? TFS! - Alicia M.

    ReplyDelete