Thursday, November 4, 2010

Vintage Dasher


Hey Stampers!

So what do you think of my new blog design? I love it! I highly recommend Michelle from Laycock Designs. She is so great! I just told her the colors I wanted (Cherry Cobbler, Early Espresso and Pear Pizzazz) and the style (shabby, vintage) and she went to work.
It was time for a new update, don't you think? ;-)

Today I am sharing a quick card, as it is constructionville over here....we are having some work done in my stamp room...the ceiling is being ripped out and the door is being replaced. It's a mess right now, but it will be great when it's done.

Here is my favorite little stamp, Dasher.


The card is Early Espresso, embossed with the Petals a Plenty embossing folder. Then there is a strip of Deck the Halls down the center. I added a bow with the Cherry Cobbler Seam Binding Ribbon that is in the Holiday Mini Catalog.
The greeting is stamped in Cherry Cobbler ink on Crumb Cake Cardstock and punched out with the wide oval punch.

Thanks for stopping by today! If you are coming to the Stamp A Stack, it is this SUNDAY NOVEMBER 7th fro m1 -5 PM. You will receive an email tomorrow with the details.

Stamp Happy,

1 comment:

  1. Love your blog page!! The colors are awesome

    ReplyDelete