Wednesday, November 24, 2010

My Digital Studio - 50% OFF This week ONLY!


Have you picked up your copy of MDS yet? Don't delay - it's part of the Online Spectacular this week and it's 50% OFF!

MDS is so much more than just digital scrapbooking! It is TRULY a complete papercrafting solution. You can make cards, calendars, movies, and of course scrapbook pages and photo books.

I was playing with it this week and started working on some holiday photo cards. There are so many amazing templates for holiday cards, or you can create your own from scratch. You really can be as creative (or not) as you want to be.

Now I should mention that you can print from home, or for the best results, use Stampin' Up!'s professional photo print services.

Here are a few of the cards I made this week:



Of course the last one is just for fun. I got to meet the Goo Goo Dolls in October, and you can see how happy I was. I am a little obsessed. LOL. I told them all to smile BIG as I would be using this picture for my holiday cards this year. LOL.

Most of these samples were templates, and all I had to do was drop my picture in. The one all four of us (my family that is) is the one I created from scratch.

To order your copy be sure to click the link in my signature line. It's truly a great deal at 50% OFF!

Have a wonderful Thanksgiving!


No comments:

Post a Comment