Thursday, November 18, 2010

Jolly Bingo Bits


I have had my eye on the Jolly Bingo Bits stamp set in the Holiday Mini for awhile now. The images are so cute and there are SO many of them! It would be a great set to make gift tags with! Well I finally ordered it last week, and I have been having such fun with it. Jacob even stamped a letter to Santa with it already. He inked it up before I did! LOL.

Here is what I came up with:


I didn't go nuts with colors, I wanted it to coordinate. I just used Vanilla, Cherry Cobbler and Early Espresso. The images are punched out with the 1 1/4" square punch, and layered on a scallop square. I don't know if you can see it in the picture but the vanilla piece that the images are backed on is embossed with the Petals A Plenty Embossing Folder. It makes it more Christmassy! :-)

The greeting is also another new set I just got, and its called Cute Cues. I love the curly font!
Super easy card, and too cha cha for words!

I have a Holiday Stamp Camp Friday Night, and this is one of the cards my stamper friends are getting to make!

I hope you are all having a great week! I started a new job this week so there's a little bit of adjusting getting used to the new schedule. So far, so good!

Have a wonderful weekend, and make some time to stamp! :0)


No comments:

Post a Comment